Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fashion Friday




Red Gingham




Happy Friday everyone!



Stepping back in time once again... :)







"Rose Red" apron at Stitchthrutime.com $49.95













Tank $25 by Fred Flare
Mia

Shoes $59 by




And... for splashing in the water,



working on the tan,



or sipping some of those Summer Refreshers.












Floozie by Frost French

*********



And

don't forget the little Pup...



Dresses by Glamour World Pet Boutique $24.95


So, go on...

get pretty or get wet,

but whatever you do....have a spectacular weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey you too.

    Totally love the Mia shoes :) Love all the pic's.

    Take care,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous pieces! I love those shoes! Hope you have a great weekend :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post! Each photo I kept saying "oh that's my favorite...heck, they're all my favorite! Love your style!!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, I love the shoes, Thank you darling, so nice of you to stop by to congratulate me; I share my award with you. .
    Have a great weekend.

    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first little top! How cute is that? And then the sweet little chihuahuas...oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh.........each thing more adorable that the last. Just darling.

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable post..love love love the adorable little top
    have a lovely day
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the most adorable bathing suit ever

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin