Thursday, July 23, 2009

Travel Thursday

Sonoma, California



Ok, so I have been missing home like crazy the past couple of weeks in Northern California. Meaning yes... I also miss mom. So in honor of the trip she and I have yet to take to together, today's featured destination is Sonoma, California.



Photo: housenumber.ca


Photo: Sonoma County Schools.com
So serene...


Photos by: Desitination360.com & Cory Maylett


Grapes that make Northern's California fabulous wine.
Townhall... isn't it charming?

I'm hoping to go soon and tour the wineries!

Maybe we can stay at the Vintner's Inn by Ferrari Carano.
It looks so elegant but homey at the same time.



Courtesy of TripAdvisor.com & Here Come The Guide.com

Destination Wedding ??
Hmm...

5 comments:

  1. I love this post! I was raised in the Sacramento area, so Sonoma was always a fun destination for day trips with my Mom! There is something so calming, peaceful, and angelic about Napa Valley! Thank you for this post- it made my day :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I've never been to Sonoma and I've been hoping to make it up there this summer and your lovely post is only making my heart yearn to do it all the more!

    I want to offer you my sincere thanks for your visit and lovely comment. You have a very lovely blog and I'd love to keep in touch. I'm off now to add you to my blog roll!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing photos of one of my favorite places on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I'll take shopping and the picnic.

    The photo's are just gorgeous, that Inn looks great!

    xxx DJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming indeed. I have a sister who lives in Northern California in the Danville / Blackhawk area. I have been to Sonoma many times, lovely lovely place.
    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin