Saturday, April 10, 2010

Giada Booksigning

Fort Lauderdale, Galleria Mall


The long lines...



Cupcakes: Red Velvet, Peanut Butter, & Key Lime

We were also served Giada's Pea Pesto Crostini,
made with a bag of frozen peas.
They were so delicious...
I'm going to make some from her new cookbook this weekend!



I'm almost there!

And finally 2 hours later... Giada!

She was just as beautiful and kind in person.
Her eyes are so sparkly.
It was such a pleasure to meet her.
All photos had to be taken 15 feet away,
but I got to talk to her for about 20 seconds!





Happy Weekend to You!

9 comments:

  1. Oh...those cupcakes look yummy:)Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look so delish nice distraction to waiting in line! I love Giada I'm so jealous you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - great post and super great cupcakes !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally jealous! I adore Giada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is an absolute doll! What a fun event to attend! Let us know how the recipes over the weekend turn out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! Love red velvet cupcakes, in fact I just finished eating one from this place down the street. Now I must figure out a way to work off the calories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! You made it! Thanks for posting the pictures. Very cool autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh.. so jealous! Gotta love it when you have a zoom lense! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin