Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pumpkin soup II

Revisted

A couple weeks ago, I blogged a Pumpkin Soup with Rosemary & Bacon recipe from Kitchen Daily. I was so excited to make it last weekend for Halloween. When I told people I made it, the reaction I got was pretty much universal--they weren't to turned onto the idea because they thought it would be sweet. But it was not sweet, rather very savory and the essence of autumn. The best part is it would be a great side dish for Thanksgiving!



For my own personal touch, I grilled Garlic Naan bread instead of croutons. It was delicious!

Bon appetit!

Follow Simply Colette

14 comments:

  1. This looks delicious honey! I want to try it! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT looks amazing!!!! Oh I got so hungry now.... :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bread instead of the croutons, I'm sure that was delicious, it looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh pumpkin soup. One of my favorite things about fall. Well... pumpkin anything, really. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo makes it look delicious, and I trust your judgment. So it must be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. give-away is up and running - soup looks yu, - even tho i'm not a pumpkin eating person ..

    PS - spreading the love to *ENTER PHOTOgraphy Give-Away * PLEASE come over and join and get your own piece of photography FREE!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. That soup looks amazing!!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That just sounds amazing!! Very creative
    xoxo
    www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swoon. Love that photo -- just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you made the recipe your own with the Naan bread. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks and sounds delicious!! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your soup looks amazing! I popped over to check out the recipe, I'll definitely have to try! My friend Jain from Food for Thought sent me over, hope you'll join the fun cooking the books :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin