Happy Monday everyone!
There have been some blog awards I have yet to share with you...
From the beautiful Liesl from Fabulous Fashions 4 Sensible Style...
Here are the rules...
1. Link the person who awarded you!
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other bloggers (only if you wish)!
7 Facts About Me...
1. My favorite show of ALL time is... Felicity... I even had a perm like Keri Russell's in the show.
2. Yes, I was upset when she chopped off her hair.
3. Speaking of hair, I got bangs this weekend! It was the longest lock of hair I've ever had cut! Oh and I dyed it darker...
4. I used to have really thin fingers, my ring finger size was 4 1/4 :) Not sure now...
5. I wish I lived in a thatched roof cottage with ivy growing on the walls and a picket fence.
6. I am distant relative through marriage of Davy Crockett.
Thanks to Kori @Blonde Episodes
who awarded me her:
"Your Blog is Breathtaking" award.
What the Award entails:
"Pass on the award to 8-12 fabulous blogs who take your breath away with how they inspire you! Post on your page who you are giving the award to, so others can visit them as well. Make sure to let them know you are honoring them!
If you are a recipient of the award, please take the time to answer these questions, so we can get to know more about you!"
1. What inspires you?
A well-lit room with natural lighting, clean design, and being fully organized inspires me to be creative and work peacefully.
2. What is your favorite season and why?
Living in Florida, I really miss the seasons, but do appreciate the generally warm weather. I try to travel in autumn every year to see the leaves changing though. However, I think maybe it is spring that I really love with the promise of summer and blooms and baby animals...
3. What are you most looking forward to this year?
Working from home & all the traveling to follow my dreams! (Photography Getaways)
4. If you could write a book about anything, what would you write about?
Well I've started 3, but haven't finished any yet. One about my college days. One about my post-college days. And then my first fiction novel about a girl who owns a Patisserie in Switzerland. Honestly, I would be happy writing anything. It's the writing lifestyle and the time to do it that I crave the most.
5. What is your greatest passion?
Believe it or not, that's tough. Besides traveling the world, capturing it with photography, I also love to culinary experiences very much! I enjoy design a great deal though too! Whether it be: graphics/ interiors/ landscape/ food and fashion.
6. If you could change one thing about your life or yourself what would it be and why?
I did it! Read Friday's post...
7. Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
The Executioner's Song by Norman Mailer, mainly because of the discipline that went in to reading it. It is 1,072 pages! I had to read it within 3 weeks for my criminal justice class, on top of maintaining my other classes and working 2 jobs. Eight years ago, I went to the library everyday with my Usher 8701 cd and read and read and read. It's based on a true story about the execution of Gary Gilmore and his court cases. Tommy Lee Jones starred in a movie based on the book, also called The Executioner's Song, which I still haven't seen. Hmmm... maybe that will be a new resolution.
Thanks for the awards ladies, now Congratulations to the following blogs... you're awarded both!
1. Girl Paraphernalia
2. This Italian Family
5. Serenity & Style
6. Melanie's Randomness
7. Bonjour Romance
8. All Things Marie
9. A Time for Being Human
10. Just Nat
Are you ready for some serious Pink & Red?
We'll be celebrating the 14 Days of Love again this year,
& I will be kicking off tomorrow with a guest post at Blonde Episodes!
Oh, and Happy Birthday Grandma!
(yes, she is one of my #1 followers!)