Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Couture

Fashion Friday
Part 2

For those of you who follow on Facebook, already knew how tickled I was this week about seeing my pic on Gyspy*Diaries blog in a collage with major fashion bloggers Katy Atlas from Sugarlaws, Melissa Zino from A Bit of Fashion, and Marcela from Times Like Mine blog sporting Blog Couture!




Final sale going on now at Blog Couture... check it out here!
Also if you don't follow Gabby from Gyspy*Diaries,

Happy Friday!

Follow Simply Colette

8 comments:

  1. How cute! I have to get one of these! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out babe! LOVE YOU!!!! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute are you! And congrats on being in the collage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing it! I wear that shirt all the time -- Chad totally makes fun of me for it, but I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gypsy diaries and of course your wonderful blog!! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder. You totally deserve that (and more much). All the best, talk soon

    http://wedding-planner-costa-azzurra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post!

    today's inspiration: unforgettable scent
    check it out please? :) at
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    (if you are new at my blog please follow and leave me comment,
    and I'll do the same! thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute stuff
    xx the cookies
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling & visit if you love to <3 follow lady :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin