Thursday, January 27, 2011

Donner Pass

California
Travel Thursday



Have you heard about the Donner Party? It's an interesting piece of American history that I will let you read about here, rather than discuss on my blog. But my Mom lives very close to Donner Pass, and we went along the old highway when I visited last October. It was very pretty, despite it's dark past.









"Big Journeys Begin with a Small Step."
From a Chinese fortune I have sitting on my desk.

P.s. Can't wait to share some BIG news!

Follow Simply Colette

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear your big news!! lovely pictures, it's always nice to find the beauty in everything! happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Looking forward to your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! Don't make us wait too long for that BIG news :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it is eerily pretty!!! =) Big News? Can't wait!!

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin