Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank You!

Froggy Glitz
& Blog Awards


These were the cute Thank You cards I mailed out for my Christmas presents! So I wanted to share the collage with YOU, and say Thank You to all my readers, blog pals, and wonderful frienships. It's been so amazing meeting "new blog friends, but keeping the old!"


With that, I was awarded a few blog awards that I wanted to share...

A Stylish Blogger from Liesl @ Fabulous Fashions 4 Sensible Style.


A Stylish Blogger from Kate @ Love is Everywhere.


A Versatile Blogger from Mary @ Serenity Style.


With the awards, (and since it's been awhile),
I will share 10 quirky things about myself...

1. I love looking at maps.
2. I grew up with peacocks on my grandparents property.
3. I wash my hands at least 20 times a day.
4. I despise blowdrying my hair.
5. I trade stocks.
6. I don't like watermelon, the texture drives me crazy.
7. I go to Barnes & Nobles almost every weekend.
8. I was voted Best Dressed in high school.
(I can assure you that is no longer the case, I'm too $ savvy now,
and well...things change.)
9. My first writing clips were in my hometown paper as the reporter for FFA (Future Farmers of America)!
10. I've been addicted to the Starbucks Creme Brulee this year,
and have asked two locations how long they will have it,
because it's going to be a loooong year, so I'm getting them as long as I can!
I was told "Jan. 17th" & "until they run out of syrup". ;)

and now I'll share the award with the following ladies:



Thanks to all Readers!


Follow Simply Colette

8 comments:

  1. I love your sweet thank you cards, and big congrat's on your awards.

    Hope you had a really Happy New Year and wishing you much happiness for 2011!
    hugs DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Happy New Year Girl!!! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Colette honey! I got best dressed in high school too! I can assure you that since I shop at Kohls, I probably don't deserve that title anymore either LOL...let's do NANO Screenplay in April together? Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Colette!!!! Happy New Year to you... I don't remember the last time I dried my hair with a blow dyer.... haha I don't like doing it either = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of blow drying my hair either! I hear ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on #4 too! People think I'm nuts! Congrats on all of your awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never blow dry my hair and I,too go to Barnes & Noble almost every weekend. Thank you for my award and congrats on yours!! Much love to you! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, why thank you!! You're too sweet. It's official. I'm an award winning blog now. ;) And umm... ditto on #10. I started asking my local *bux about it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin