Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zoo-ventures

Miami Metro Zoo

Yesterday we had a great time at the Miami Metro Zoo, we were there 5 hours, it was much bigger than we expected. I took over 700 photos of the animals and can't wait to have Animal Week here on the blog, since my heart melts for 4-legged creatures. But here are some pics of us in the mean time...



I always have to have my cotton candy!
Taking a break on the monorail... we got a bit exhausted.
My photographer in training is a very shy and doesn't ever like me to take his photo,
which is too bad because I think he is very handsome,
and would completely boost my ratings on the blog!



We I really wanted to rent one of these double bikes, and now regret not doing it. They are so dreamy, and would have matched my dress perfectly!




Stayed tuned for the animals this week!


Follow Simply Colette

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. The pictures of you were beautiful. I saw Jason's back (HA) Looking forward to the pictures of the animals.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the animal photos. I'm a sucker for anything pawful and furry :]

    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Hi there honey!

    I am doing a guest series for the month of February to celebrate Valentine's Day. I would love it if you could write a post for the series! If you have the time, I'm just asking you to tell us what love means to you. It can be a person, thing, place, idea, etc. You have lots of freedom and just need to include images. If it works for you, I'd like to try to get all posts emailed to me by January 23. Let me know!!!! Kori xoxox

    --

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun day! Super cute dress! Can't wait to see all your pics of the animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colette, how fun, I can tell it was a super family time.

    I do have A New Great Giveaway from Blydesign!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look too good for the zoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love zoo adventures...what fun, and great pictures!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so pretty, and how sweet that your photographer is camera shy! Sounds like a really great day; can't wait to see the animal pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos and looks like you had a really fun day! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That always seems to be my problem, i take way too many pictures! then I have to cut it down to 30 from like 200 for a post haha. I like how you crossed out "we" for "I", your posts are quite funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that you are wearing a tea dress to the zoo.... I love getting dressed in a dress for no reason.. sporting a pair of sandals...Love the print too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin