Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This Sunday I'm participating in my first Scavenger Hunt Sunday put on by Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk. I've enjoyed viewing Scavenger Hunt Sunday for the past few months and have been anxious to finally participate. This week's assignment is...

1. Chocolate

2. Numbers


3. Canned Food


4. Music

5. Stack


If scavenger Hunt Sunday is something you'd like to participate in, check out Ramblings and Photos to check out next week's assignment.




Also, if you're new to my blog by way of Ramblings and Photos, be sure to check out Photography Getaways!

Have a great day!

Follow Simply Colette

16 comments:

  1. I love the stack, great job capturing the vivid colors. Hmm I've never seen pink hot chocolate before! Interesting! Where'd you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have some more time I'm really looking forward to participate in photography challenges! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comments....what a fantastic job u have done on all your shots...if I have to pick of fav for the week...it is chocolate....pink hot chocolate...how cool and I really like your take on numbers great composition!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done - I really like your stacked shot. Bananas are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are fantastic! Your numbers shot is so romantic, and chocolate is so original. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved these photos !
    By the way, your Viscaya article in Belle Inspiration is SUPERB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous collection! I just love the composition of the chocolate powder. Each photo is so lovely and I love the co-ordinated tinge of red running through the backgrounds, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound like a lot of fun!!!!! I'd love to join in sometime too, you know... I didn't realize the US adapted pull tabs on their tins?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those little bits and pieces!

    Have a nice week!
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  10. i always like seeing everyones photos :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh very cool hot chocolate! Love that it's pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did a Great Job with these! What a neat idea, I'm going to check out next week's assignment:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set of shots! Love those roses with numbers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin