Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scenes from the Weekend

Naples, FL
14 Days of Love

Love is ... Family & Fun.

I drove through Alligator Alley yesterday from Fort Lauderdale to Naples to visit dad in his new condo for the night.


We had a great time at Joe's Crab Shack, and walking around old Naples. The weather was so nice, it didn't even feel like weather...






The new hair. Not sure how I feel about my bangs yet. A lot of maintenance for my wavy hair. They make me realize how much I look like my mother & when I don't straighten them I look like the elf from Ruldoph.

We went to a nice British Pub after called The Jolly Cricket! Don't you just love that name?

This morning we took a walk, and saw a lighter embeded in the sidewalk...



Dad's view from the lanai, this boater kept zooming by!



Hope you had a blissful weekend!


Follow Simply Colette

12 comments:

  1. You're a very lucky girl for living in such an amazing place! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall have to visit Naples if only for the Jolly Cricket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your Dad is very happy with his new place ! Joe's Crab Shack is wonderful - been there several times. As always, beautiful and inspiring photos....btw, LOVE your bangs !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to move to Florida and now even more so! Just random speeder boats? That's awesome! I have to go to a Joe's Crab Shack one day!! =) Best wishes to your dad in the new place!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures and yummy food!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet! You look gorgeous! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Joe's Crab Shack is so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is watering...that food looks delicious!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki..Love the photo of you and your Dad! Thanks for sharing your visit. Hope to see things first hand soon :)
    Shyrlee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki... Your bangs are adorable. Love all of the pictures of Naples and scenery.. Glad you had a good weekend.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking like your mommie is not a bad thing... :)


    Mumzie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin