1. Wearing my new Anthropologie top!
2. Mucho networking and advancement for Photography Getaways this week:
a.) Face time with a major local & chain camera shop this week and leaving some business cards with the manager.
b. ) A power session learning soooo much more on my camera that will benefit me majorly!
c. ) My first PRish event taking photos for a American Foundation for Suicide Prevention event at the Top Rated Sundy House in Delray Beach, plus free advertising in the brochure.
d.) Meeting THIS fashion photographer... who would love to go to Ireland for Photography Getaways to film the workshop!
e.) Realizing some trial and error things on the Photography Getaways website that will help immensly for the future.
f.) Getting a start on the Photography Getaways SHOP on the main website...
g.) Getting to test some TOP of the line photography equipment for free for a few days!
3. Meeting a radio personality last night that I listen to every morning! Well at least up until a few weeks ago while I was getting ready for work the past few years.
4. Great hair returns!
Plus I trimmed The Bangs. I got told twice last night, including by the radio personality, that "you look familiar... it must be The Bangs." Ha.
5. Gossip Girl marathon until 1:00am
Since The Bachelor has been on, I've been forced to choose between the two. I caught up on 4 GG episodes Weds night. Blair & Dan kiss??!!! I Love the Writers of Gossip Girl.
6. Missing the puppies!
7. Chatting with the African Grey parrot.
8. Coming dangerously close to being in a tornado yesterday (in Florida) I even saw flying metal debris!
Note: After prepping this post last night, I woke up to the disasters in Japan.
My heart goes out to all the people who have lost their lives and are affected by this...