Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Morning America!

Well, whether you saw it or not, I was on Good Morning America!!!
Thanks Dad for saving it on Tivo for me! Who else did I see besides Robin Roberts? That's right!!!
Barbara Walters! 








 
 
I honestly didn't think I would make it in time, since I was trying to 'figure out' the Tube and got a tad bit delayed. But I arrived about 10 minutes before going Live! I believe it was the first few minutes of the show. Dad said he saw me twice!  I don't think it could get any better than being on Good Morning America for the kick-off to my trip! Here's a quickie clip for you...




 I'll be trying to blog in segments so each entity is separate, so hopefully twice a day sometimes!

Cheers!!

7 comments:

  1. I watched it and was looking for you, but didn't see you...dang it!! :) Have fun! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!! How incredible!!!!! I wanna be you!! :)

    I've been following things Royal and even have a count down clock for the wedding on my blog... I'm SOOO excited!

    Have fun!!! :)

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Nikki !! I was glued to GMA looking for you and THOUGHT I saw you, but wasn't completely sure. How exciting for you !! Enjoying your posts on fb and your blog. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Glad you started off your trip with bang!. Great photos also..Have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome, Colette! When I was in school I wanted to be just like Barbara "Wah-wah".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good pictures! :)

    Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tres awesome!!!! I hope you are having a freak'n fantastic time, you deserve it! I LOVE mrs. Walter's coat, stunning eh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin