Friday, June 24, 2011

Pool Days

Fashion Friday


Bright dresses are one of my favorite things about summer. This new dress from Bershka I picked up in Nice is just that... bold, fun, and flirty.





Dress & Shoes - Bershka
Scarf - Zara

Secret: The truth about doing these fun little shoots outside in the humidity is it's tres difficult. After just doing hair and makeup, then stepping outside, you need a whole crew to do immediate touch ups!


I'm curious to know what are my reader's favorite posts? I know I have a variety of food, travel, photography, lifestyle, and some fashion. I know some of my favorite bloggers are ones that showcase a glimpse into their personal life with their own photos and some food and fashion of course! Please participate in the poll on the sidebar or leave a comment... I'm curious!


Also, come back Monday, I'm going to be starting up Dream Jobs again, a segment I started a few years ago. But this time I'm going to give YOU the links to real dream job listings that are currently up for grabs!!!

Have a great weekend my friends!


Follow Simply Colette

4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous! that scarf goes perfectly!! i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way to jump in. LOVE The color block dress, you wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, and your shoes!!!! Lookin good!

    ps stop by for your award!
    beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin