Saturday, July 2, 2011

Baby Photo


Just wanted to stop in and say hi. This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. After two full days of driving with a very cooperative but tuckered out kitty, I arrived at my grandmother's house. There is nothing like the love of a grandmother's touch and homecooking to help soothe the pain.

I will do my best to update. But it is difficult without temporary access to my computer.
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July in America!

Follow Simply Colette

6 comments:

  1. "Somewhere there is someone who dream's of your smile,and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of YOU"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the weekend brings you some peace and rest and that things look up. keeping you in my thoughts lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there beautiful! Take your time, enjoy the time with granny and that photo, Oh my, you are cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my baby... :)

    Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    You look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. take your time, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin