Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn Romance

Fashion Friday


Cheers to the weekend all! Feeling a little fun & flirty lately in the fashion department... since (gasp) I'm now down to the same weight I was when I was 21 years old! Yesssss! I know, I know. I'll have to prove it with live fashion pics soon when I have time. In the meantime... here's a little romantic flair!


Autumn Romance





Cinderella




This post is in participation with Blonde Episodes.


 
Happy Friday!
 
 

Follow Simply Colette

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Colette honey! How are you? Your post is perfect for my Fashion Friday linkup honey..if you want to link up...JUST HEAD OVER TO MY BLOG AND ADD THE BUTTON OR LINK BACK TO ME (JUST EDIT YOUR POST AND REPUBLISH). I'd love to have you!

    And, I'm hosting a giveaway for my 2 year blogoversary...come enter!

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/its-giveaway-happy-blogoversary-blonde.html

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love all of those shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination of colors is stunning! I especially love the rust dress and the Valentino flats! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection - you'd look good in all of them. Hope all is well with you! We need to catch up.
    Bon week-end,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you could link up!!! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the slim-down--that's AMAZING! You go girl! I positively adore your outfit...the colors are inviting and lovely. You have great taste! You're welcome to link up for Friday's Fancies one of these days if you like :) have a happy weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, these dresses are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin