Monday, January 14, 2013

The Carrie Diaries

Well I got my Hollywood fashion fix last night as far as evening dresses go while watching the Golden Globes. Did you? I loved Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, and Michelle Dockery's dresses.

But tonight is the night for 80s fashion!

Ever since Gossip Girl ended last month, I wondered what my next "guilty pleasure show" would be and that's when I saw the previews for The Carrie Diaries (the prequel to Sex & the City), but I was excited to learn that fashion guru Eric Daman, Costume Designer for Gossip Girl, would be back again for The Carrie Diaries

and tune into the CW 8/7C tonight for the series debut.

Follow Simply Colette

3 comments:

  1. I'm so mad that my cable provider pulled The CW!! I might have to invest in Hulu Plus to see it!! =) I hope it's good, I have high hopes! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very curious about this show too!
    I hope they do the 80's justice. I'll know! lol

    Kristen
    www.beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds really good! This is the first I've heard of the show. I'm pretty sad that GG ended too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin