Good day! Because it's Monday, I thought I would do something positive and post my version of the rockstar diaries version of what makes me terribly happy.
1. When the lights in the fitting room are actually flattering.
2. Fried Green Tomatoes.
3. When my very handsome boyfriend yells "Muffin!" loudly in public, letting everyone know his affection... knowing it embarrasses me.
4. When my cat Sage cuddles on my chest to feel my heartbeat.
5. Cupcakes with LOTS of frosting.
6. Seeing a movie on opening weekend when Hollywood has been shamelessly promoting it forever, and they hooked me from the previews.
7. Finding my fresh red tomatoes half eaten on the floor, because Sage couldn't resist her oddly favorite food for a cat, and pretending to be mad when I scold her.
8. Daydreaming about living in Switzerland.
9. Having a lazy day watching HGTV and Food Network.
10. When my boyfriend and I stay in on a Saturday night and pick up La Spada's subs and watch movies.
By the way, this photo is from Magnolia Bakery Cookbook...
and what a cookbook it is!