Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute Cottages & English Gardens

I think I'm missing being outdoors the past couple of days!


Photo Courtesy of courier-journal.com

I just love these images below from Landscape Design Advisor. They offer great tips if anyone is in the market for a landscape designer.



Also, checkout Alford's English Gardens. Such a great website. They have an educational center, Garden Tours 2009, theme gardens, a monthly newletter, plant of the month, garden of the week, and even garden stories!


Enjoy! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, the first one makes my heart pitter patter! Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy! Hope you are have a fantastic day!!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I meant to say that I hope you are HAVING a fantastic day! Frency is a little tired today...sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This garden looks heavenly, I wish I could waste an afternoon or two there.

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...