Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Friday!!



Ever wake up not knowing what day it is?


I didn't know if it was Friday or Tuesday when my alarm went off this morning.

"Is today Friday?" I mumbled to my beloved, instead of the usual "good morning."
"Yes," he replied.

"Ok, good... Good morning then."
Yes, it has been one of those weeks where the 9-5 just gets to you BAD. However, I have been so encouraged to wake up and read comments and see everyone's daily posts. It has seriously made me so much happier. Not get all mushy, but it's like friendship therapy. Anyway, on that note...
Here are things I'm excited to do this weekend...


1. Crafting and organizing photography for my Etsy debut.

2. Dragging my boyfriend to see The Ugly Truth, which comes out today with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. He's such a good sport, but shh!... I think he secretly wants to see it too.



BUT... I am counting down the days until Julie & Julia comes out. I received the book a couple years ago as a gift. And busted again, I only read half. So I'm scurrying to finish, before the movie is released on August 7th. Wait a minute...gotta add that to the list.
3. Finish Reading Julia & Julia.
My love saw the previews last night. He laughed and exclaimed, "Honey, it's You!" He was referring to Amy Adams in Julie & Julia. Not sure which line he was talking about though. "Ever feel lost?" or "I must make a pear tart." Oh well..

Have a great weekend everyone! If you make it to the movies... let me know what you think. :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Colette,

    I'm glad it's Friday too! Few more hours and I'm out of my tiny windowless corner of Corporate America...yippee!!

    I want to see both of those movies too! Have a lovely weekend!!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your movie review too, and your etsy debut! Busy girl!

    Bon Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your Etsy debut! I adore Amy Adams, she is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comments make me happy too! Hope next week is better for you :)

    I saw the trailer for the ugly truth, it looked so funny, let us know what you thought.

    Have fun,
    xxx DJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see Friday, looks like you are going to have fun.
    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sweetie,I want to see the Ugly Truth also.i'm ging to see the Porposal this week.I live in a small town and we don't get all movies.Ice Age was great so was Harry Potter.Good luck with your Etsy.You sound like you have a wonderful Honey.Not many would see movies like that...LOL. Thank you for stoping by my blog.I do all kind of crazy things like that,so its really not new, But Butte Paste is not good for your face.My hubby called me Butte face for a week.My daughter rolled on the floor.It washes off but the smell remains for awhile.You have a wonderful blog,I love comments also.XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so psyched to see Julie/Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read the book! (seeing the movie will have to wait until I can afford a babysitter, unfortunately).

    Also, I often forget what day it is. My patient, patient husband can tell you all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going tomorrow with friends to see The Ugly Truth...and I can't wait until Julie and Julia comes out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to watch both movies!!!
    Nice blog!!!
    Come to visit me once in a while!
    Love and good night
    Gaia

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...