Monday, July 20, 2009

New Beginnings

Happy Monday! Yes, it actually is a happy Monday.
Cheers to new beginnings and new friends! I want to offer a warm welcome to my first few followers. Thank you for your support... it is very much appreciated. :)
Also, Congratulations to my wonderful boyfriend who made the decision to accept a new job offer!
These flowers from Keunkenof are for all of you to enjoy! Have a great day!
















Photos by: Nicolette Fisher
Thanks again for stopping by. Happy Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers!

    See...Mondays can be good! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! They brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love love love all those tulips! I've always wanted to see a tulip field in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers. I love, love, love flowers. They are like angels on this earth.

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...