Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tag, Your IT!

Yikes!






I've been tagged by the very sweet trishiekoh at Under Lock & Key.
My first tag! I'm supposed to say a few things I love.



***when i talk to my pets,
and they look at me like they know exactly what i'm saying***




***chips & salsa (i have not found any good ones in FL, another reason I miss CA.)***



***my sweetie's baby blues***



*** touching new books (i go crazy in Barnes & Noble)***



***a good chai latte***





Who's "It" next?


Simply Mel @ Reverie
&
Rachael @ Lovely Clusters
All great and beautiful blogs and very worth following!
What are some things that YOU love?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag and your sweet compliments!

    I agree with the smell of books...oh yes, a favorite of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the tag and your kind words! Right now I've got London on the brain, so I'd have to say that I love a good cup of tea and a long read under a cozy blanket. Few things make me happier!! Like you and Melissa, I love the smell of books--new or old. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love other blogger friends lists, yeah my pet know what I'm saying too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...