Etsy Showcase

Today is my BIG day...
(Monday 8/24)





My first Etsy showcase for my photography on the Art section.




But here are a few of my handmade creations I've been working on too.


The Christmas section of my store opened today, with a few items


just in the nick of time.




I'm especially excited about these raspberry colored ornaments. AND I got the supplies for the Tiffany box colored ones to be featured this week!


Is there a color scheme you would like to see?!










I love this little tree!






Set of 6 terracotta seedling pots.




Mr. Owl Banner.


Floral fabric bracelet.


I've been having fun with one of my own,

and can't wait to begin an all white one!


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!



Comments

  1. Oh clever girl. I wouldn't have the patience to even attempt to make pieces like yours. Hope it goes great honey. Pleased you liked my 'stranded' choices :o
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet,Congrats and well wishes on your new Esty.Your art photos are beautiful.I think your ornament very pretty so is the rest of your things.I do think you will sell lots of those braclets.Those are just devine.XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you much luck with your Etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't you just the mega and multi talented girl?! LOVE your photography and your creations are fabulous! Best of luck to you with your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo the Owl is soo uber cute!!

    The white & red tulips are up there are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Colette! Wishing you every single sparkle of success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, miss thing! I can't wait to see those Tiffany-blue decorations. How fabulous you are.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts