Roll Call Announcements
1. Two of my photos this week were featured on the always gorgeous and chic Dustjacket Attic's blog this week. The top photo, Italian Mist, was taken on a misty September afternoon on Lake Maggiore, Italy. The second photo, Heavenly Como, was taken on sunny afternoon on Lake Como, Italy.
Both are available at my Etsy store.
ALSO, I'm having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE Sale this weekend, now through Sunday for all 5x7 photo prints. Take a look...
2. A big second thank you to Dusjacket Attic again for this blog award.
The rules are to list 10 things about me and pass on to 10 others.
1. I was in a Pie Eating Contest once.
2. Donald Duck was my college mascot... see if you know this little tidbit.
3. My first job was in a pizzeria.
4. I'm my mom's only child, but have a step-brother and half-sister.
5. I used to have a Nine West patent shoe fetish, but now hate wearing heels.
6. I've wasted many hours searching for split ends to cut individually. (Does anyone else do this?) I laughed hysterically when I saw it in 27 dresses.
7. I used to hate the color yellow, now I'm quite fond of it.
8. My first car was a 1976 cherry red Fiat Spyder.
9. My favorite Food Network star is Giada DeLaurentis. She's too cute.
10. I change my dream profession quite regularly.
If you have not visited DJ, please do so, she's quite remarkable. But, I'm sure most of you do. ;)
And drum roll for the lovely ladies I would like to pass on to in no particular order...
A few cute things and random facts from this week...
"I don't feel like an earthworm today."
-- my mom was pleased with her outfit, no muffin top popping out from her pants.
"Stroke your Docs."
--my boyfriend's boss told him this week, he's in pharmaceutical sales.
"If I don't catch you later, I'll see you from the window."
--my co-worker told me in seriousness before hanging up the phone with me, it took me a second on that one, think about it.
"If I can't be gluten free, I'll be gluten minimal."
--I told mom when I broke the 5 days with no bread or pasta, with a cupcake and sub sandwich.
"Good morning. How are you?"--me
"Good... I'm just laying in bed watching birds fly by."-- mom
--a phone conversation this week. too cute. would make a good blog name, don't ya think?
'watching birds fly by'
And here's a coincidence for those who read my Metatarsal post a few weeks ago.
I was at the grocery store this week... in flip flops.
And the darn shaving cream can fell out of basket onto to my Metatarsal.
SH**!! It hurt. I was limping in the store. My foot has been bruised all week. So I try to wear heels, we'll that didn't solve it either. Ladies... I'm at a loss. Socks are illegal in Florida, guess it's time to wear combat boot again or something.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Don't forget to make time to 'watch birds fly by'.