Travel Thursday







Last year when I was searching for the perfect getaway, pre-economic crisis,
I fell in love with this site and spent more hours browsing than I dare
admit daydreaming about all the places I would love to stay.











This home in Maine is the perfect writer's getaway.




I fell in love with the little desk. I imagined a quiet evening writing with the
candles lit,




eating hot cobbler with vanilla ice cream




Oh, swoon...








This secluded cottage also comes with a canoe. :)
Click Here to book a week in this little piece of heaven.






The VRBO website is great because it's structured like a map,
you simply click anywhere in the world you want to go and Bam!
You've got a listing of all kinds of cottages, condoes, and homes
available to rent by the night, week, or month and all different prices ranges.
Where would YOU like to go?

Comments

  1. What a great little house in a beautiful serene setting! I'm going to Hawaii on October 1st, I'm so looking forward to it! Thanks for the information on vrbo, I think I could spend hours daydreaming of places to go too!

    Hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. VRBO rocks! In fact, we have stayed a several of their pretty offerings. One of my favorites was a Palapa style retreat in Encinitas, CA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. Im about ready to escape somewhere. Think I might look at VRBO for a weekend retreat this September. Going to Playa Del Carmen for (9) days in November. But thats too long to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so gorgeous, no wonder you were dreaming of it. I've just read some posts on some great places to go, must write them all down, never know!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts