Good Eats Wednesday

Waffle Cones




There is nothing like the smell of freshly made waffle cones. Living in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, a lovely beach community, I love taking strolls through the shops and catching a whiff of the cones and chocolate at Kilwin's mixed with the salty sea air. It's so neat walking in though because you can see them making fresh cones and large vats of melting chocolate to dip all kinds of goodies. I can never manage to walk out without a large chocolate covered pretzel in hand though--my personal weakness.



Cone photos found via flickr.

Own it at Tom's Variety!

Own it at A Best Kitchen!




Best value, Chef's Choice from Amazon! $49

Don't forget your cone shaper.

They also have petite waffle irons--for the health conscious, of course!

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. That would be so fun to make your own! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I would love to have a waflle cone machine of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo That looks like soo much fun!! I like that idea of making it. Maybe that's something to invest in. I love waffle cones, like omg I always get one when I go to Coldstone Creamery. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog you have! I cannot wait to explore more! Best wishes from Morocco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum, yum, my friend. I adore waffle cones. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the smell of waffle cones, yum.

    You know that pic you liked of the cat, click on it and you'll see the rest of the picture - the cat has the funniest look on his face.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm visiting from June Daisies. You have a lovely blog. If I made these waffle cones, my daughter would never stop hugging me. :o)
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too, love-love-love the smell!
    They should bottle it as perfume, I can already imagine the packaging for it!
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you! your blog is great, i'm just so hungry now that i saw this post! i didn't know how they were made, but well, they say every day you learn something new ^^
    i'm glad you like mine!

    PL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have some ice cream to go with that:))
    joking...they look delicios.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How scrumptiously wonderful! I've always been a waffle cone fan myself, they just hold up so much better (well, usually! ;D) than the ordinary kind, plus they taste worlds better. Eating a waffle cone is like getting two desserts in one, if you ask me! :)

    Wishing you a splendid weekend - tons of hugs!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love waffle cones! I used to make these all the time when I worked at a yogurt shop in high school! This brought back memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts