Happy Friday!!


Postcards from Home




Happy weekend everyone!


In honor of all my wonderful followers and friends, I would like to send postcards from home to 3 people chosen at random who comment below, AND to the next person who follows... which would be #50! No matter where you are in the world, I would be happy to send to YOU. :)



If anyone else would like to do this, I think it would be fun. As a recent winner from Teri at Girl Meets Paris, I'm very excited to receive a postcard from her trip to Paris. I think it's so special she included her blogs pal on a trip for herself and sweet husband, and has even posted something as adorable as a video clip of the two of them eating rose petal shaped ice cream cones on the romantic streets of Paris. You have to see it.


Also, stay tuned next week!
Because I appreciate each and everyone of you,
I will be starting my First Giveaway!

And a big Thank You to Yelena at June Daisies for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award tag.




She is really the inspiring one. She posts pieces of her life through her great photography.
I'm so jealous of her skills.
I would like to share this with a few blogs that inspire me.

Thank you lovelies for the daily escape!

Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

  1. Love the postcards and what a lovely idea! Congrats. on the award, so very well deserved!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning, I really do love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! you have a lovely blog! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool!:)
    love those postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo Those are very pretty postcards. They would be great in a collage. Happy friday to you too!! Good luck with ur first giveway!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the postcard idea!!! This is why I love your blog so much, Colette, and I am honored by the award.

    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love the postcard idea....and am truly honored by your award...that means alot to me..thank you! I sure am in great company! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you so much my sweet for including The Attic in your awards list, very honored indeed.

    I love the postcard idea, I will check out the link, sounds really cool.

    It's been great sharing this week with you, have a lovely weekend,
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the well-deserved award! I too love Yelena. Her photography is out of this world! You my dear, are wonderful too. Your blog is so eclectic and I'm so glad to have "met" you.
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  10. the post card idea is such a fun thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage postcards here, they definitely get the Chronically Vintage seal of approval :D

    What a delightful idea, honey! I love receiving and sending snail mail of all kinds, too.

    Wishing you a gorgeous weekend, sweet dear,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts