Happy Housewarming!





My mom and step-dad spent their first night in their brand new home last night located in Truckee, Ca. She was even carried over the threshold! It was a new construction home with Winter Creek Homes, and they have been waiting for the day to FINALLY be finished.





Truckee is located about 45 minutes from the south rim of Lake Tahoe. I'm extremely excited to visit them in their new location in 3 short weeks! It will be a whole new change, but a good one. However, it is currently 40 degrees Faherheit there--and it's about 90 degrees here in FL. I have no winter clothes!!! I'm thinking about this cute sweater from Anthropologie.




The winners for Postcards From Home is:


Adela

Melanie's Randomness
nookie

Cathi (the 50th follower!)


Thanks to everyone for following and entering!
Email your addresses to nicoletterenee@hotmail.com
and your postcards from sunny Fort Lauderdale will be in the mail! :)



Comments

  1. Congrats to the 'rents. It looks just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous!! I am originally from the Bay Area so am very familiar with Truckee...great location!

    I can't wait to get your postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting post. the pics are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a wonderful place! Oh, and I think you'll definitely need to buy that cute sweater! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looks amazing. Like something from a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH!! AWESOME!!! THANK U!!! I will email you my adress!

    Oh the house looks like its gunna be beautiful! That looks like Pennsylvania, but those mountains in the last picture woa. Good luck to your mom!!

    Oo that sweater is cute with the embrodiery on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous town, I was instantly struck with how similar the natural landscape and wood homes looked to some parts (and homes) in B.C., my home province. Many happy congrats to your parents on their new location and beautiful house!

    ..And tons of congrats to the postcard winners!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love their new home, that will be so exciting visiting there. Yeah you'll need some cute sweaters for sure.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy housewarming!
    I'm sure your family will add wonderful memories to that new home sweet home! ~Cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!how cool!!!thanks dear,you'll get an email from right now:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts