Labor Day Breakfast on the Pier






Good Morning!

The Pier Diner.


Isn't he handsome?
I can hear my mom now.
"Where is your lipstick?!"
Sorry mom. :)

Gazing out at our view below.

Excuse the netting. But we had this view!!

Our 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, and 2 strips of bacon for $6.

You can't beat that price for this front row seat.












Excuse the top right photo. The journalistic photgrapher

in me has to capture the whole element.



I made some friends...

You can see a string ray on the left if you look closely.
And a baby swordfish on the right. :)


Our dream home...
One of these homes has a special weather satellite.
Weather is my sweetie's passion.
Wouldn't he make a handsome weatherman?!

And I have been forever in love with these Disney clouds as I call them.


Have a lovely week!!


Comments

  1. Looks like you two are having a beautiful day together :) You look beautiful w/or w/o lipstick. I'm glad I got to see your face, it made me smile. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics dear!you look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are having a blast!
    What a lovely couple you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody! xoxo

    Miss you Oggie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful photos....I am green with envy! And I loved your "where's your lipstick?" comment....my mum would probably tell me that I could have tidied up my hair!!! LOL

    And yes, he would make a wonderful weatherman :)

    Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, you always say lovely things in such a nice way....thank you so much.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely...thank you so much for sharing..the area is amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like perfection to me! I got a huge kick out of that shrimp sign, too.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm glad your boyfriend liked the photo, too. You two make an adorable couple!

    xoxo Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment Colette. What a pretty blog you have !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling, he is handsome and you are adorably gorgeous with or without lipstick. Great post and lovely photos, thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that giant shrimp! I would love to have that in my home for sure. Thanks so much for dropping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi honey, looks like you have had a fab weekend. Lucky you. Yes he is handsome, rather nice eyes too :o

    Oh I feel like going near the water now!

    Take care sweetie,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fabulous time! You both make a very 'handsome' couple!

    Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos sure look so fun! My hubby and I also dream of a house close to the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos! looks like a lovely place.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's the perfect day! You too are a gorgeous couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a serenely gorgeous Labour Day, thank you so much for taking us on a journey through your picturesquely lovely day with us all.

    Huge hugs, honey!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts