Oktoberfest


Clink, Clink... Cheers!




Photo from Rueters


It's that time of year again! I have a friend over in Munich, Germany right now celebrating Oktoberfest, and I'm so jealous. This is on my Bucketlist to visit Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest. I did get to visit Germany earlier this year and saw some beautiful castles and charming towns along the Rhine river.

I LOVE Oktoberfest outfits! I've been teasing the boyfriend all year that I would make us matching outfits. Last year we went to a local fest and had a blast.

Photo via abc.net.au

Watch out honey... the sewing machine is loaded and ready!



Hofbrauhaus from www.germany.info.com



A vintage ad via flick.
So until next year.... here's hoping...



via flickr...



Cheers!!!


Comments

  1. so fun, I would love to go to Germany this time of year one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha bet you had him scared.

    That would be fun .. classic retro ad, so sweet.

    Have a great day honey,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to you my darling, lovely photos

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Colette! Travel helps so much to expand a person's appreciation of other cultures and celebrations. These pics made me SMILE.

    I got my postcard from you yesterday!!! Merci! Scott and I are so concerned about your postcard...have you received it yet? We hope you eventually get both of them.

    Here's hoping...
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, if you can get your boyfriend to wear that outfit, you are a very powerful girlfriend indeed! :o)
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always adored traditional German ladies costumes. Any chance I could sweet talk you into keeping the sewing machine running a little longer to whip me up a dirndl costume, too? Pretty, pretty please? :D (Just joking, honey - love the fashion in this post though!)

    Tons of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so much fun!, Have a sweet day!x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts