Travel Thursday



Romantik
Hotels & Restaurants
International



For quite some time, I've been wanting to blog about the Romantik Hotel & Restaurant International chain in Europe. But there is just so much beauty, charm, and quaintness to cover it one blog. There are 62 hotels in 5 countries ranging from 6 bedrooms to 90. Romantik makes "wellness" a high priority focusing on gentle activities and offers wonderful spa packages. To get a glimpse of these boutique hotels not featured on main travel sites, I've decided to make one Thursday a month dedicated to 3 magnificant hotels in a certain region of Europe to feature these one of a kind gems.



Southern France



Chateau de Coudree


On the shore of Leman Lake on the French-Swiss border, 30 mintues from Geneva and 1 hour from Mont Blanc.









On the French Riviera, near Cannes and St. Raphael. A beautiful slideshow is available Here.





Located in Ausp, France. I apologize these small thumnails don't do this gorgeous hotel justice. Their website is totally worth a peak. Bastide du Calalou





To receive your monthly newletter from Romantik sign up on their email list HERE.



Happy Traveling!!!

Comments

  1. Simply stunning! The Chateau de Coudree is heavenly! A visit to France is on my "Bucket List" and now, so is Chateau de Coudree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...LOVEliness!
    I'm putting the links in my folder...Thank you!
    Who knows...my honeymoon is around the corner? NOT! ;)

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm where will I go, which one will I choose hmmm. Meet me at #2 darling ... no make that #3.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one looks just amazing! I would love to visit..........by the way, i have posted the award you gave me, thanks so much! http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2009/09/drumroll-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, especially the first pic!
    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these places are gorgeous!!

    Love your "Pen Pals" post, just read it now.

    Thanks so much for your lovely comments to me this week.....happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So majestically amazing - not to mention staggeringly beautiful! I truly wish I could spend time at any one of their incredible properties, it's likely the closest I'd ever come being a princess with my own castle :D

    Oodles of hugs, honey!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to go there...about now. I cannot wait to travel in other countries...but i may very well have to haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gosh, what i would do to go to a place like that!
    They all look amazing.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts