Happy Friday

Tag!





Your it!




I was tagged by Trishiekoh @ Under Lock & Key. I like tags. It's a fun way to share secrets or fun facts about ourselves and learn more about our blogging friends!




So here it goes...


1. What books are on your favorite shelf?


Well, I have intentions of reading more classics. Wouldn't a master's in literature be fun?! But here are a couple... The Executioner's Song, Mrs. Kimble, The Fountainhead, oh and I used to be a faithful Sweet Valley University follower.




2. What DVD's are on your favorite shelf?


I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy. And tend to love movies I'm probably too old for, but oh well. Under the Tuscan Sun, The Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's, A Cinderella Story, and my Felicity complete DVD tv show collection.



3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?


Hmmm... I have a hard time following recipes, except for baking. Magnolia's Bakery cookbook, and Florence by Williams Sonoma.



4. Select 1-3 recipes you would cook for guests.
a. Homemade pizza.
b. Lemon Rosemary Chicken

c. Chocolate Souffle



5. What will we be drinking that's available.


Espressotinis or Pinot Noir.




And 10 secrets just because:



1. Yesterday I spent the day distributing dividend and interest checks for millionaires.


2. They were larger than my own paycheck.


3. I have a fear of commitment to... furniture.


4. I hate getting my hair cut professionally because:
a. I hate wasting money
b. I don't trust anyone
c. I feel uncomfortable (I think I'm the only one.)



5. I saved a little bird yesterday who flew into a window.


6. When I'm having a bad day at work, I go to Anthropologie across the street just to escape.


7. I purge old clothes when I'm frustrated.


8. I think Hippopotamus' are adorable. Even the word is cute.


9. Sometimes I think my blog girls get me more than my own friends.


10. I haven't seen my mom in a year, and I'm very excited to see her next weekend!




Here are a few girls I would like to tag because I'd like to know more about them.

No obligations. :)

Melanie

Cathi

Gigi

The Flying Bee

Jessica

Have a good weekend!

Comments

  1. First off, I just LOVE the first picture, it's so adorable.

    I really want to be your guest cause I love what you'd cook for me :o

    I'd have a hard time staying away from Anthropologie anyway!!

    I agree with #9 :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You warmed my heart with #5 and #8 of your secrets! Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sweetie, my friend. I just made my list. What fun!!! I love your list. Let's get together and watch Under the Tuscan Sun. Wouldn't we have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely list..and thanks for the tag...I accept the challenge and will post mine later today...Can I come and watch Under The Tuscan Sun with you and Gigi? haha....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo Hippo's!! Adorable! There's a really cute game called Hungry Hungry hippos. You like caught little things in their months. OH!! Thanks dear for tagging me! =) I used to be so addicted to surveys on myspace way back when.

    I totally agree with you with #9. That's awesome your gunna get to see your mom!! Bundle up!! I'll post my list later today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!

    I can't believe you haven't seen your mom in a year! So happy for you that you get to see her. I think hippos are cute, too!

    So, thanks for tagging me and I will have to think of some little secrets to share. I will try and post it this week.

    xo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly, sweet heart, thank you so very much for the tag, it means a lot to me!

    Next off, how awesome are you? Seriously, I really think you are a special, wonderful person and these tidbits of info and secrets about yourself just concrete that even further. (We share some of these characteristics in common...I also get anxious/uncomfortable about haircuts, adore hippos, and purge old clothes when I'm stressed/feel like I need to clear my head - I had no idea others did that too! :D).

    Thank you again very much - giant hugs, precious soul!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. AGH! I love that first picture. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts