On my way...


Mothers & Daughters




"Leaving on a jet plane..." she used to sing to me when I would leave to visit my father for summer vacations in Tennessee when I was growing up.



As the years go by, and I live a few thousand miles away from her, it's hard to say good bye. But that is what I must do, as I board the plane today leaving California for Florida.



But, I will be glad to return to my sweetheart, anxiously awaiting kitties, and to visit my lovely blog friends! I've missed you so. :)









***XOXO***



P.S. I discovered late Saturday night after all bridesmaid duties were over, that my scheduled posts for Thursday and Friday never went! Ugh. I know a few other people were having problems with scheduled posts. Anyway, it was frustrating because I have not missed that many days in a row since I began blogging. Will make up for it this week. Ciao!

Comments

  1. What a lovely post, my friend! Hope it was a wonderful trip. I've missed you! Thanks for your sweet comment on my birthday post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip, I was m.i.a. too so I understand. I love kitties I think I would be one of those old "cat lady" type. Dang I missed your blog, it's rough without my reading my regular bloggy friend posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful time! I only see my mom once or twice a year, so it's hard to say good bye for me too...

    I've missed reading your blog too, so safe travels and I look forward to your return..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a lovely bitter sweet trip...
    I wish my mom is closer as well! Welcome back home sweet home! xo*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe flight back! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love the painting reference. I hope you had a nice time with your mom & being a brides maid! Have a safe & good flight back hun! Omg that kitten picture is absolutely adorable. Your so lucky to have kitties. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a good time with your mom, and I can relate. It's always good to come for a visit and good to go back home.

    Your kitty photo is the most precious thing ever! They are all so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries lady. Your fans still love you. Dying over that pic of the fur babies. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a beautiful picture, that's such a nice song for mommy to sing.

    Welcome back doll,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Nicolette, thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! I also just got home from visiting my mother who is in Tennessee. I'm in Colorado and my father is in Florida LOL. What part of Tennessee did you used to visit? We're from outside of Memphis. Don't you love coming home to the comfort of your own home! I love vacationing and visiting family, but ALWAYS miss my home!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts