Romantik Hotels


Germany
Deutschland

Focusing on Southern Germany, near Munich, the heart of Oktoberfest.






The rooms



The pools



Tradition


The Farm


The chapel... how sweet.




Gut Schmelmerhof

Loving this beautiful bedroom furniture.



They have such peaceful property with spacious rooms,

and the pool and wellness center looks just as relaxing.









Doesn't their staff look charming?



I would just love to have a meal at this table...
or take a class at the Andre Gruel Cooking School at the hotel.



Happy Traveling!!

Comments

  1. Wow...i want to go there!!! thanks for sharing....wonderful! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I went...I'd never leave. I'd also steal the Gut Schmelmerhof bed because Woa thats gorgeous. You have really given me the motivation to start saving money for a trip because I'm just in awe over these places you share with us! =) Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would be comfortable there. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how totally wonderful. I just adore the cute little bedroom with the two beds, so quaint.

    The staff do look sweet, love the girls in their cute outfits.

    Have a fab day honey,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So charming! What a great place to visit! I am loving those bedrooms!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've marked these beauties and hope to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The staff do indeed look fantastically charming! I think more establishments need to outfit their employees in such lovely, traditional costumes - and perhaps they should provide complimentary folk costumes for their guests as well ;D


    Many thanks, sweet dear, for all of your wonderful comments. I always love hearing from you!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts