Travel Thursday


The Great Northwest


Image via luxurylifetimetravelmemberships.com



Yeah! This Saturday, I will actually be traveling. I'll be leaving the tropics for 9 days in the Great Northwest. I am excited for cooler temperatures and fresh mountain air. I even got a few new winter apparel items, which I'm excited about.



Multnomah Falls via flickr.


First, I will be in Truckee/Reno/Tahoe for 5 days, and then travel up North to the Willamette Valley of Oregon, as I'm a bridesmaid in a dear friend's wedding. I'm very excited to return to my college town and walk around the beautiful campus. Anyone ever see the silly film, Animal House? It was filmed at the University of Oregon, and yes I even attended a few soirees in the original fraternity house of the movie!



Can't wait to share more of my trip when I return!
I will have scheduled posts though, but limited internet access to visit my friends.
Will do my best. ;)

Happy Traveling!!

Comments

  1. Oh, you'll be in one of my favorite parts of the whole country! Isn't it so beautiful! I went to Humboldt State University way up north in CA and wish I could have kept on living up there. Have a great time!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I know you will have such a good time. Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous time....I will be up in Northern California this weekend! Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re your comment--HA!! You are so funny! "like a fish snacking on algae" That made me laugh out loud. Oh my gosh, a cotton candy cupcake...that's yummy-sounding! Good for you for walking away tho--that takes self-control. :o)
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo!! Have a safe trip hun!! Bundle up it gets cold up north. I can't wait to hear about the trip! That's so cool that you went to the Animal House college. At Rutgers that movie & campus was like the ultimate of coolness! Oooo I hope the wedding goes good too!! Pictures, Maybe? =)

    Thank you for your last comment dear, your absolutely right about the "man" thing. I will take your advice to heart. Thank you for your confession and honesty. I'm soo happy i found your blog becuz your such a lovely friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh have tons of fun honey, I'm going to miss you. Take care ~ the place looks gorgeous.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderfully lovely! I hail from the (Canadian) North West myself and miss it dearly. So much beauty....so much less humidity, what's not to love? ;D

    Wishing you a superbly marvelous trip, honey - have tons of fun!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. As someone who grew up in the great Northwest, these images are making me very nostalgic :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts