Deck the Halls

...or window displays!













Last year in the Big Apple.

A Girl's first trip to NYC
 for the holidays with her boyfriend
can't go without Patrick the Pup from FAO Schwartz
or a shiny red nose!

Hoping everybody's holiday preparations are going smoothly!

I have been such a busy bee with the holidays, condo hunting and such.
Plus--I had my first mass order from my Etsy store
 for my photo cards!
16 sets! Yeah...

Here they are...
All ready to go...



See the contents HERE at Simply Colette Etsy.


And one last thing...

I just want to make sure that it goes duly noted
how extremely happy I am for

Teri @ Girl Meets Paris
&
Kori @ Blonde Episodes.

Both of these wonderful and disciplined women
completed the NaNoWriMo challenge.
I know there were many people who may have completed,
even though this was no easy task.
But in some way I am especially happy for them,
because as fate goes in life and the blogging world,
they found out about the challenge from my prior post.
My humble little blog. :)
Writing a book is my biggest dream.
While my month became tremendously chaotic,
and I have not given up on this dream,
or book, as I know one day
it still will happen.
I am moved beyond emotion to know in some small way I may have helped them.
So ladies, I know I didn't put the words on paper for you, you did it all on your own.
I just want you to know with teary eyes, how happy I am for you.

Congratulations!!

Comments

  1. Awwww Colette! You are too adorable honey! I truly owe this Nano thing to you. I would never have even heard about it if it weren't for your fantastic blog. You inspired me to finish and although you didn't I look forward to participating next year with you?

    You are the reason I even started this whole thing. Thank you so much friend. I'm so glad to see you back blogging and congrats on the orders! I hope you can visit more often. We've missed you! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Colette on your big Etsy order! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the window displayes in NY. :) Especially the ones at Antrophologie at the Rockefeller! So so creative! :)
    Ang congratulations on your orders! I'm really happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post on NYC.

    How shocked I was to see my name as I read. All I have to say is THANK YOU. I doubt seriously I would've heard of NaNo without your blog.

    I do believe you will write a book someday. Don't stress... you are so young! With me, it was now or never.

    I might attempt it again next year. I'm hoping it's like childbirth... by then I will forget how hard it was!

    There is a NaNo challenge in April to write a 100 page screenplay. I am challenging my 22 year old son to try it.

    So thanks again Colette, you did indeed inspire!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. NY is so magical during this holiday season!
    So happy to hear about the orders...more to come i hope! xo*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhh, Christmas in NY. SO magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh aren't you cute with your FAO Shwartz bag!! I've totally stood like right there! Those window displays are absolutely gorgeous. Love the dolls.

    Congrats hun on the shipment!! I love how you wrap them. It's really pretty. Miss you too! Sorry I didn't stop by more often things have been chaotic up north too. hehe.

    Oh you will write that novel one day. Your such an inspiring friend, I'm glad you helped others!

    I soo wish I was in florida now its' really really cold! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrants for your order. I hope you keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love love that first picture.

    Congratulations on the big order, love the packaging.

    You guys are the best on the writing, you will So do that book one day girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your Etsy store! And I love the city window displays so much. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your etsy order, Colette! I am so excited for you, and I know that they will love their cards, because now I have some of my very own from your gorgeous giveaway! My box did arrive, and I love the treasures you sent. I even blogged about it on a post earlier this week. Sorry I have been slow in responding to you over here. I've been really sick all week, but am on the mend now. Slowly, slowly.

    Happiest of holidays to you, my sweet, creative, and generous friend.

    xoxo Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! Congratulations on your big Etsy order! I am so happy for you! I have been reading all your last few posts...great stuff! Love your NYC picture!

    xo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts