Travel Thursday

Purnumukan Porofarmi


Reindeer Farm in Finland






Won't you join me for a little winter wonderland,
reindeer sleighride, lunch and storytales fireside?

This reindeer safari excurision if 4.5 hours long.
They provide warm Finnish clothing,
a reindeer sleigh ride through the Sami village,
and provide hot coffee and lunch by the fire
in a tee pee in the forest.
You will even receive an
International Reindeer Driver's License!





Visit their site HERE.
Oh how I would love to touch those pretty antlers!


Happy Traveling!!



Comments

  1. Wow..this is great! I had no idea you could even do this! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I slept through this day at biology class, i honestly didn't think reindeers were real animals. I recently found out they are. lol. I just thought it was a male deer. I'd totally go to Finland & get my reindeer driving license. I love that idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour! What a great post - this sounds like such fun. I just found your blog and so glad I did, I've enjoyed reading through all your posts and I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that would be such fun, I'd love to join you honey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how amazing is this?
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts