Good Eats Wednesday

Donuts

It doesn't get any better.


Recipe from Paula Dean via Food Network- HERE.

A little virtual treat for you.

You know you want to.

Go on...

Take one.



When I was zipping through the grocery store this weekend, and I mean Zipping! Trying to get in and out as fast as possible. You know when your sick... no makeup, a red runny nose, watery eyes, chapped lips and nose, wearing sweats with hair in a bun, and everyone is staring at you when you sneeze. Sorry people... gotta eat. Well I did something I hadn't done in years, especially trying to maintain the Gluten Minimal Diet... yes... I picked up a Big Box of Entenmann's Devil's Food Cake Donuts.

Oh boy... yum.

Nothing like losing weight when your sick from the Tea and Donut Diet. ;)


Bon appetit!

Comments

  1. Bonjour Colette,
    I'm sure noone saw you zipping through the grocery - enjoy your little treat! In fact have an extra for me too!
    Have a fabulous evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, those donuts look fabulous! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing better than donuts are CHOCOLATE donuts. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But hey you so needed a pick me up right! That pic is delish honey.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM...I have never made donuts from scratch...im going to have to research that! I hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie! These look so good with some coffee for finals tomorrow! YUM! I hope you are doing well...I have made no progress revising or promoting novel..I need to get back on track soon...how about you? Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not really a donut person, but those look so good I could grab one and run right now!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh yum. I have to be very thankful that I dont live in a country that provides fresh donuts on every corner. I wouldnt be able to restrain myself from eating them aaall the time, accompanied by a large vanilla cafelatte or a frappucino. Oh gosh, I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor dear, I'm so sorry that you've been under the weather. I wish we lived nearby, I'd pop by with chicken soup and homemade gluten-free doughnuts to help perk up your mood and spirit.


    Wishing you the speediest of complete recoveries, sweet Nicolette,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog, have a nice day Radka.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for that. Now I can't get donuts outta my head. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look AMAZING. I can't remember the last time I had a donut. :( Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts