Happy Friday!





Thank you Sunder
@
for the Happy 101 Award!

Ten Things that make me Happy...


1. Fresh bouquets of flowers.

2. Watching Under the Tuscan Sun when I'm feeling blue.

3. When my little furball Sagie sleeps on me.

4. Flipping through my new Cosmos Travel catalog for 2010.

5. Switching from contacts to glasses this week... I look so much thinner!

6. Watching my credit card balance drop signifcantly each month...yes!

7. Friday evenings in with takeout.

8. Finding a new hair product that works wonders.

9. My weekly call from my friend Sheila in England.

10. Reading all about my blog buddies.

I pass this on to all of you,
because everyone can use a little Happy.
Wishing you a Fantastic Friday
&
Happy Weekend!

Comments

  1. Happy Weekend to you too, my friend!

    Congrats on the award!

    xo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations.. I loved your list, I like some of the same things there for sure!

    Have a beautiful weekend,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny isn't it how Friday's are almost always happy.... and you have cupcakes !!!

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful list, honey, I share some of those same things with you (and am hoping to high heaven that this year I'll be able to watch our CC debt drop for once, too).

    Gleeful wishes for an amazing Friday & weekend ahead!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award, sweetie! I love your list, and had to chuckle when I saw that you like to watch Under the Tuscan Sun when you're feeling blue. I love it, too. It never fails to give me a boost! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on this happy award...your list is awesome and like Gigi, Under the Tuscan Sun is one of my main go to movies for a pick me up...love it! Have a wonderful weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! I love Under the Tuscan Sun as well! One of my all time faves! Have great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post:)have a happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by recently.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your list ! "Under the tuscan sun" is one my fave too : challenge, sun and Mediterranean charm..nothing better ! :-)

    Have a great sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How funny, I went from glasses to contacts this week and like the fact that I have a choice! Thanks for stopping by to visit me,
    Have a great week,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts