Snow Flurries



We are encountering record temps in South Florida... snow flurries in Fort Lauderdale!

Who would of thought?!

Last nights temperatures reached 43 degrees F here, not as bad as the rest of the U.S., but temperatures have not been this low the 80's.

Space heaters have sold out at Lowe's, Home Depot, Target, and Wal-Mart. Luckily, we have a heater, but many homes down here don't. Yikes! Although, this kind of weather should only last a week, that is typically a long time for the tropics.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and staying warm!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! A definite cold start for all of us, non? We are heading to FL next week to visit relatives, so I hope it warms up soon!

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either! Must be nice to get some cool weather for a change! I have been so behind in visiting lately. Hope you are doing well honey. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry the holidays weren't as merry for you as they should have been, my friend! It's been tough time in my little world, too, but it's so good to know that you are back here in blogland. Missed you.

    Big hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, what a cute little sand man! Wow it's hard to think of cold when we are kinda melting over here!

    Hope all is well sweetie,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hit 24* here in central Florida and it's SO COLD. Our heat cannot keep up, our plants are all wilted (maybe dead). My only hope is it kills the weeds and the bugs for a change.

    So strange around here to be SO cold.

    Stay warm...
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been freezing here in Dallas, too--they keep warning me that my pipes are going to explode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know I live in London... it's freeeeeezzzziiiiiinnnngggggg!!!

    Clelia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts