Good Eats Wednesday

Jax on the Trax
Truckee, Ca


This morning we went to Jax on the Trax for breakfast,
which will be featured on Guy Fieri's Diner's, Drive-Ins & Dives at the end of March.
Mom saw the Food Network van here about a month ago.
Here is a sneak peak...



Mmm hot chocolate on a snowy morning.




The Eggs Benedict.


"The Mornin' Addiction: Locals Favorite"
Consists of hash browns, shaved canadian bacon, mixed greens,
avocado, eggs your choice, pesto, and balsamic vinigrette.
This was so yum!





Photo via jaxtruckee.com.

We hear they have excellent meatloaf with a rootbeer raisin bbq glaze.
Website and Menu available HERE.

Bon appetit!

Comments

  1. oh wow, that looks delicious! I love little diner like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit! This place looks adorable. I love Truckee too. Hope you are doing well honey. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good, yummy!!! You always seem to find the neatest little places. Glad you had a good time. Now back to the grindstone :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am eating an orange because i'm hungry, now I want that! The Eggs Benedict especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little diner's like that....Alex and I often search out the Food Network Website for whatever town we are in to see if Guy has a recommendation....we love that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum...meatloaf. Bill and I watch DD&D all the time. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS FOR VISITING ME! AND LEAVING A COMMENT!
    LOVE THAT DINER!!! IF FACT, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF MY WON!!!
    TAKE CARE,
    ROSA

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool place to eat! Just caught up with your blog. You look so cute in the snow! So glad you got to take that trip... what a dream. Love, love, love California!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable is that little joint??? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am drooling over that hot chocolate and the eggs benedict. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hot chocolate looks so so good! I miss diners. I've been living outside the US for six years, and I miss the goodness that can be found in some diners and truck stops (some). I'm back in the states in three weeks and my first breakfast will be in a diner =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts