Live from Truckee

A Little Picture Story




My bedroom view this morning.



Mom and I went to Northstar Resort
and took the gondola up to the Ritz Carlton.



We had four cheese pizza with chorizo and endives,
with a side of bubbly macaroni.



Yesterday I constructed a snowman.



My new buddy.



Buddy greeting all visitors.



Mom and I took a walk and discovered all kinds of tracks.



I'm guessing... a little snow hare?



I just love it here.



Oh yes, mom redeemed herself.



The cookies were delicious!


Tomorrow I am going for a private ski lesson...
and I'm a little nervous. :)


(All photos via iPhone, only way I could blog here, so sorry they are not that clear.)


Cheers!!!


Comments

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous place you're in right now. Love the snowman and the cookies look yummy! Good luck with your ski lesson. I don't guess I'm supposed to say "break a leg"? hahaha. (Seriously. DON'T.) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute! Have fun in the snow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun tomorrow....it looks like you are having a great time...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, my boyfriend has a house in Truckee! So cozy, isn't it?

    ps- That pizza looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new friend is too cute!
    Heart melting~~~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Truckee! It's an amazingly beautiful place on the planet... Where are you doing skiing? I hope you have fun playing in the snow... brings back fun memories. xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that place looks beautiful!!! The pizza is making me hungry :)..I am sure you really enjoyed your getaway up there..I think your mom picked a great place to move to, looks so charming...

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks beautiful! What a lovely window view :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts