Travel Thursday

Capturing a Town
Lucerne, Switzerland







For those who have been following my blog for awhile, you know about my affinity for Switzerland. One of my favorite towns in Switzerland is Lucerne. I have been there twice. These are some of my photos which capture the essence of this charming town.




I have also mentioned before Switzerland is the inspiration for the novel I'm currently writing.

Sometimes when my day gets stressful, I close my eyes and envision I'm in Lucerne on a sunny day eating lunch at a bistro, wandering through the shops, staring at the caricatures, eating ice cream, people watching...




or cruising around the lake.








All photos belong to Nicolette Renee.
Please request permission to use. Thank you.


Happy Traveling!!


***Leave a comment on Monday's post for the Pier One Giveaway before noon on Friday.***

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos! Not sure if I told you before but that is where my dad's family is from. I have never been but would love to go there one day! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! I can see why you love this place, I would love to visit Switzerland one day! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots... I've always wanted to visit there!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Would love you to keep me up to date about your novel, will definitely read it when it comes out :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love castles so much! I want to live in a large brick castle in Switzerland thanks to these pictures! I love the white castle in one of the pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!
    -Missy May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...those mountains. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled across your blog. These photos are gorgeous! Switzerland is my dream place, and you are writing a novel inspired by it? Do tell me the name, I'll look for it once it's published. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Switzerland is gorgeous! My only problem with it is that it seems to be the most expensive country in Europe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts