Tuesday, March 9, 2010

100 Cheers!


Art by one of my favorite local artists
in Fort Lauderdale Cady Watson.


Simply Colette has reached 100 followers!
Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog the past nine months.
I am so greatful for the many friendships I've developed.
Thank you for your continued visits.
My creativity has flourished because of you.
There are many more very special people out there who follow my blog
that are not counted by a ticker on blogger-
you know who you are,
and I appreciate all your support!



xoxo

-nicolette

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your blog is great. I love it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, my friend! Your beautiful blog is an inspiration to all of us who follow it! xoxo Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Nicolette! You are definitely an inspiration! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading your blogs, and your upbeat outlook on appreciating the little things in life is very inspiring. Also cool picture from that local artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Congrats!!! I love looking at your blog so much and meeting you! =) I hope your having a great week dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great artwork! Congrats on your 100 followers. You have such a nice blog here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You are a great blog owner!

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...