Good Eats Wednesday

The Great Cadbury Egg Hunt


Image found HERE.


I've been told "you either love 'em or hate 'em."
I happen to love 'em.
No, not just love 'em.
They are my favorite candy. 
I anticipate their arrival each year.

So when the Easter candy was placed on the shelves at retailers a few weeks ago, I was so excited.
I searched high and low on the shelves, but no cream eggs.
Only carmel.
Yes, I know carmel is tasty... but I want my cream!!!

Has anyone seen them yet this year?!


Image found HERE.

So if you see this van, please ask the driver "where are they?"
However,
if you see me behind the wheel...
 look the other way... I found him first!


Happy Egg Hunting!!

Comments

  1. Haven't seen these but maybe its cause I'm not the biggest fan. But I have seen the mini eggs cause I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you over at dustjacket attic daily, we always like the same things.
    I couldn't have the yellow dress, it would be ashamed to drool on it.
    We read some of the same blogs I see too, and I was soooooooooo Team Tenley, but she cried herself out of it.
    Do you love DJ or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cadbury cream eggs too...but the caramel are pretty tasty too:-) LOL to you driving the cadbury van away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're gross....LOL I will check around and see if we can find you some : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe what are you doing to me....seriously I used to scoff these down when I was young. I don't think I could handle them as well now...okay maybe just one.
    xoox
    ps hey bumpkin thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big fan of the creme eggs, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mini eggs!! :) xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all candy is good. I'll let you know if I see any around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts