Host a Swap Party



Image via REAL SIMPLE.


This week I attended a Swap Party at a friend's home
and it was featured on NBC6 Miami.

 What a fun way to get friends together!

Holding a Swap Party is a great excuse to clean out your closet
with items that no longer fit or just simply aren't your taste anymore.
Make sure they are still in good condition.
This is a great economical way to score new clothes or donate the unwanted goods to charity. 

For more details on how to host a party, visit REAL SIMPLE.


A few pics from our Swap Party...








A snuggie!!


Thank you NBC6 Miami for airing these pics and posting them on your Facebook page!



Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Comments

  1. Oh sounds like you had fun! Great idea.

    Lovely weekend to you,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, look at all the treasures! That's a really neat idea - although I must admit I had something else running through my mind when I saw the title of your post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been such a fab time! Love the snuggie shot. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, this is beyond. I have ALWAYS wanted to do this. it looks like so much fun! You've given me the kick that I needed to actually get it together and do it! Thanks for leaving a comment yesterday, I'm so glad you did as it led me to your blog. I'm off to go read more!
    ps. the ireland pics are gorgeous, aren't they? That is one country I do want to visit in my lifetime and see the county me & my husband's ancestors come from. Plus, i got a doubly irish name, so maybe I'd practice a fake accent and fit right in? nah, doubt it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts