Thursday, March 11, 2010

Travel Thursday

Ireland: Part II


With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner,
it's obvious I still have Ireland very much on the brain.
I may have even Googled country cottages for sale on my 'break'
but I can't confirm that.


Slieve League on the coast of northwest Ireland.
Image found HERE.



Image found HERE.



Image found HERE.




Visit the Glenarm Castle for taste of old world charm.



I will be spending my days at
the Walled Garden of Glenarm Castle.


Happy Traveling!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so with you honey....me thinks you did google them in your break he he ..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. I would love to visit Ireland. I heard when I was a kid that it's the only place without snakes. I hate snakes, hahaha! But really, it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband's company is based in Ireland... we hope to go someday!!!

    Beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous images. Now I want to go, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    My blog was having major issues so I had to make a new one!
    Here's the address:
    http://missymay18.blogspot.com/
    Check it out!
    -Missy May

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I'd love to go there some day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both times Meg has come back with her fabulous pics from Ireland...the more I've longed to visit there!

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...