Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rice Krispy Treats & Margaritas





It's been weeks since I've spent time in the kitchen...
because we've been so busy traveling,
celebrating birthdays, starting the new business...
oh and I joined the gym this week too.
Now I'm too sore to even move!
So after a relaxing morning on the couch watching the Food Network,
I was inspired to go grocery shopping...
even though hungry at the time,
(you know how that goes-bought way too much food).
.
I planned on a lovely outdoor photography setup
for outdoor entertaining this evening,
but the South Florida thunderstorms had others plans for me.
So I apologize for the grainy photo and horrendous lighting...

On The Menu

 Dinner: Smoked Applewood Rub Pork Loin
with Dijon broth
Onions & Russet Potatoes
Topped with Fresh Parsley & Tarragon

Drinks: Margaritas with Fresh Lime

Dessert:  Rice Krispy Treats
mixed with Chocolate & Butterscotch Chips


Hope Everyone Had a Lovely Weekend!



3 comments:

  1. You said the magic word: Rice Crispy Treats! =) Sounds delicious! I have to get back to the gym myself but yeah that soreness after the first day is tough. I'll be right there with ya on that! =) Hope the storms aren't too bad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum..I love rice crispy treats! We used to make peanut butter ones too - which I still love to this day! Have a great week! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pork loin rec eipe sounded delicious. Did you really cook it.(Ha)
    I know your a good cook.
    Have a good week, love you. Dottie

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...