Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Macaron Recommendations?

Good Eats Wednesday



Can you believe it?
I still have not tried French macarons...
even after all the rage and enticing blogs last year
featuring these colorful nuggets of supposed deliciousness.
I'm always a little late in the game.
So, I've decided to make it a big event
and order some for my mom and I
 to try on my visit to California in a few short weeks.
We may even invite the girls over and have a macaron party!
I see them all over Etsy...
but don't know if I should go for reputable bakeries...
or perhaps both?!




So, PLEASE do tell if you've had the "experience", and where they were from!


3 comments:

  1. I never tried them either... :) That Pierre Herme box looks divine! Go for it!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I've started blogging I've heard of the macaron craze. I've never had them either. There is a bakery by me that has them so I think I'm going to have to take the plunge & try one. They look too yummy!! =) I hope you & your mom get to try them! Have a safe trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried the ones at Laduree in Paris (they were fabulous!) I have heard the Pierre Herme one's are wonderful too! Enjoy! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete

BOOK JACKET READING

Author Interview

I'm very excited to be able to share my author interview with you! Many people have asked questions about my book, 'Running Away to ...