Sparkles Kitchen

on Etsy

CONFESSION: After my macaron post a couple weeks ago, I stalked Sparkles Kitchen on Etsy for a few days in a row... yes even quick peaks on the iPhone. I couldn't help it. The pictures were just too good.






So now, the order has been placed, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I will be enjoying these little bits of heaven next week for a tea party!









Could not resist this Tea Time Happiness box as well!
It contains madelines, smiley icebox cookies, Italian Florentines,
almond thins, and sea salt sticks all for $20.

Macaron flavors:

72% Dark Chocolate
Black Sesame
Macha Azuki (Green tea with Red Bean Cream)
Lemon
Raspberry
Bitter Caramel
Sumiyaki coffee
Rose
Lavender


Mmm mmm...

Follow Simply Colette

Comments

  1. Yum, those treats look so delicious...love the smiley faces! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. I'll take the 72% chocolate, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these!!! and they sound delicious too. yum! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts